How to get Java console to work
If you are not able to get the Java console to work, please follow these steps.
1) Install latest version of java from https://www.java.com/en/download/
2) Close your browser
3) Lunch Java control panel by clicking start and typing Java, you should see "Configure Java", click on it. You should see a windows similar to the below:
4) Click on Security tab, then click "Edit site list" button
5) In the "Edit site list" windows click "Add" and enter "https://servercheap.net". Once done your windows should look like this:
8) Click OK and OK again to close the Java control panel
9) Restart your browser and console should now work.
ow do I find the largest top files and directories on a Linux or Unix-like operating systems?...Create passwordless login with SSH keys and PUTTY
Benefits of passwordless login with SSH keys If VPS/Dedicated server is visible over the...Changing the SSH Port for Your Linux Server
You can change the default SSH port for your Linux server as an added security measure NOTE!...How to install Ansible and Use it in Automation
In this artical we will known about how to install Ansible, Before going through that we would...IPTABLES examples
#1: Displaying the Status of Your Firewall Type the following command as root: # iptables -L -n...